Paw Patrol has added a few new members to its squad, and one of them is the cute, bubbly Everest. She is the Paw Patrol snow pup, who has, apparently got everyone asking “what kind of dog is Everest from Paw Patrol?” Well, from her looks and what the makers of Paw Patrol themselves say, she is a Siberian Husky.
Want to see what your favorite Paw Patrol member would look like in real life? Check out this video below:
Her fur is grayish-lavender (similar to that of Rocky) and so is her tail. On her paws, belly, and chest though, her fur is white. Her ears are white and her eyes are blue.
In the lineup, Everest is the 7th pup, 9th overall member, and second female member (after Skye).
- Paw Patrol Everests Rescue Snowmobile s Jungle Cruiser, Vehicle & Figure Includes Blizy Pen
Her role is to rid the roads of snow during emergencies. She also helps the team move around using her grappling hook.
At 8 years old, Everest is the oldest member of the team.
She shares a special bond with Jake whom she saved from falling off a snow cliff in the South Pole where she lived.
Here are some quick trivia on the Paw Patrol snow pup, for those who have other questions besides “what kind of dog is Everest from Paw Patrol?”
1. She’s the second female member. Skye was the first.
2. She’s named after the snowy mountain (also the highest mountain in the world), Mount Everest. Most likely because she’s the snow pup.
3. She and Marshall are the only pups with blue eyes.
4. They (Everest and Marshall) are also the only pups without Mission PAW uniforms and flight packs. (Click here to read our article on dog backpacks).
5. Everest is the oldest pup at 8 years.